Last updated: 03 December 2023
The Longevity AI (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates thelongevity.ai (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. This information may include your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location), and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our website, including the pages accessed and links clicked. Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our website, where they come from, and what content is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our service.
If you create an account on our website, we will collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, and password. We use this information to provide you with access to your account and to provide you with customer support.
The Longevity AI. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise share your personal information with third parties, except as described in this Policy. We may share your personal information with the following types of third parties:
- Service providers. We may share personal information with service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to send email or other communications, process payments, or provide customer support.
- Analytics service providers. We may share anonymized usage information with analytics service providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website. For example, Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Third-party services, such as Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) are used to maintain and improve our services. For example, queries are transmitted to OpenAI API in order to serve requests, and user data is received from Google OAuth API for faster account creation and sign-up.
Some of the third parties include but are not limited to Cloudflare, Google Analytics, OpenAi, Mongo DB, Sendgrid, Brevo, Twitter, Meta, and Apple. These tools may collect your IP address, device type, browser type, operating system, geographic location, and other technical information.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data using third parties and data maybe processed outside of the US.
Disclosure Of Data
The Longevity AI. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The Longevity AI.The Longevity AI
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our Services. If you delete your account, we will delete your personal information from our servers within 30 days. Please contact us at [email protected] to request deletion.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.